Mutual Fund and ETF Factor Performance Attribution
The table on this page shows the factor performance attribution results for mutual funds and ETFs. You can filter the data set based on factor series, geographic market area, factor model, time period and regression fit. You can also run the regression analysis for a specific ticker and time period using the desired factor model and factor data set.
Fund Performance Attribution in Basis Points per Month Excel
Table of mutual fund and ETF factor performance attribution
|Monthly Factor Premiums (BPS)
Notes on results:
- Past performance is no guarantee of future results, which may vary. All use is subject to terms of service.
- Investing involves risk, including possible loss of principal. The value of the investments and the income derived from them may fluctuate over time.
- The results are based on information from a variety of sources we consider reliable, but we do not represent that the information is accurate or complete.
- The results do not constitute investment advice or recommendation, are provided solely for informational purposes, and are not an offer to buy or sell any securities.
- The results are based on the total return of assets and assume that all received dividends and distributions are reinvested.
- Refer to the FAQ section regarding the list of factor data sources and methodology descriptions
- Results are based on multiple linear regression against monthly factor returns.
- Statistically significant factors and alpha are in bold.
- Market factor exposure
- Size factor exposure
- Value factor exposure