This portfolio backtesting tool allows you to construct one or more portfolios based on the selected mutual funds, ETFs, and stocks. You can analyze and backtest portfolio returns, risk characteristics, style exposures, and drawdowns. The results cover both returns and fund fundamentals based portfolio style analysis along with risk and return decomposition by each portfolio asset. You can compare up to three different portfolios against the selected benchmark, and you can also specify any periodic contribution or withdrawal cashflows and the preferred portfolio rebalancing strategy.
||Quadratic Intrst Rt Vol&Infl H ETF
Save portfolio »
Portfolio performance statistics
|Portfolio||Initial Balance||Final Balance||Return||Stdev||Max. Drawdown||Sharpe Ratio||Sortino Ratio||US Mkt Correlation|
|IVOL||$10,000||$10,265 ||2.65% ||3.31%||-0.11% ||3.15||43.53||-0.87|
|SCHP||$10,000||$10,389 ||3.89% ||3.09%||0.00%||4.96||N/A||0.24|
Notes on results:
- Past performance is no guarantee of future results, which may vary. All use is subject to terms of service.
- Investing involves risk, including possible loss of principal. The value of the investments and the income derived from them may fluctuate over time.
- All portfolio returns presented are hypothetical and backtested. Hypothetical returns do not reflect trading costs, transaction fees, or taxes.
- The results are based on information from a variety of sources we consider reliable, but we do not represent that the information is accurate or complete.
- The results do not constitute investment advice or recommendation, are provided solely for informational purposes, and are not an offer to buy or sell any securities.
- The results are based on the total return of assets and assume that all received dividends and distributions are reinvested.
- The annual results for 2020 are based on monthly returns from May to July
- Stdev = Annualized standard deviation of monthly returns
- Sharpe and Sortino ratios are calculated and annualized from monthly excess returns over risk free rate (3-month treasury bill)
- Stock market correlation is based on the correlation of monthly returns
- Drawdown analysis is calculated based on monthly returns excluding cashflows
- The results assume annual rebalancing of portfolio assets to match the specified allocation
- Portfolio cashflows and rebalancing for quarterly and annual periods are aligned with calendar periods.
Holdings Based Style Analysis for IVOL
Fixed Income Credit Quality
Holdings Based Style Analysis for SCHP
Fixed Income Credit Quality
Fund fundamentals data as of 03/05/2021. (c) 2021 Morningstar. All Rights Reserved. The fund fundamentals information contained herein: (1) is proprietary to Morningstar and/or its content providers; (2) may not be copied or distributed; and (3) is not warranted to be accurate, complete or timely. Neither Morningstar nor its content providers are responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of this information.
Drawdowns for IVOL
Drawdowns for SCHP
Portfolio Return Decomposition
Portfolio Risk Decomposition
Annual Asset Returns